Pick Six Contest Rules
Contestants must participate in the commercial roofing industry to win any prizes, including but not limited to contractors, distributors, partners and manufacturers.
Employees of OMG Roofing Products, FastenMaster, OMG, Inc., and Steel Partners are not eligible to win any prizes. OMG Roofing Products reserves the right to disqualify any contestant at any time for any reason.
- Earn points by picking winners. Football games ending in a tie will not yield any points.
- The bigger the underdog, the more points you can earn.
- Play to win weekly and end-of-season prizes.
- Each pick will be locked and revealed at its scheduled game time.
Example matchup scoring
San Francisco (5) at (6) New England
Correctly predicting San Francisco to win will earn you 5 points, whereas correctly predicting the underdog New England to win will earn you 6 points.
- Starting on Tuesday each week, you'll have the opportunity to pick teams until their scheduled game time.
- Each pick will be locked and revealed at its scheduled game time and will remain visible through Monday night.
- Bonus Points (if available) will apply to your season-score only.
- Earn Bonus Points by selecting the "Get Bonus Points" buttons and completing the actions.
- Bonus points will not affect weekly scores or weekly winners.
- Each Bonus Points action must be completed within the time period indicated on the countdown clock.
- If you do not complete Bonus Point Actions before the timer runs out, you lose the opportunity to earn those points.
Tie-Breakers (in order)
- Closest prediction of the combined score of the last game of the week.
- First Contestant to join the contest.
The contest is subject to the Terms and Conditions.
* By providing your phone number during sign up, you agree to opt-in to OMG’s text messaging system. This system will be used to send reminders to pick, contest updates, prize notifications and more. You can opt-out at any time by replying with STOP. Messaging rates may apply based on carrier. You can also sign up for text messages by texting PICKSIX to 33222.
Terms and Conditions
These are general terms and conditions that apply to any contest operated by Touchpoint Games LLC (“Touchpoint Games”). By entering any such contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and the decisions of Touchpoint Games, which shall be final in all respects. Each contest has specific rules applicable to that contest, which are also accessible on this website. How to Enter/Eligibility
No purchase is necessary to enter our contests. Only one (1) contest entry per person, per contest unless otherwise stated. Contestants must be over 18 years of age and legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia to enter unless otherwise specified. Contestants DO NOT need to be subscribed to newsletters. Contestants DO NOT need to be Touchpoint Games affiliates or associates in any way.
Touchpoint Games is responsible for operating the contests in compliance with all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. In the event modifications are deemed necessary in order to comply in a particular jurisdiction, you agree that such modifications are permitted. The contests are void in all U.S. Territories (e.g., Puerto Rico and Guam) and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Entries must be sent using the formats provided. Keep your email address current. If we cannot contact you by email, you forfeit your winner’s status. Make sure your email filters do not prevent us from contacting you.
Each contest has its own deadline. All entries must be submitted on or before the date set forth for each specific contest.
Winner Selection and Notification
The odds of winning vary from contest to contest due to the number of entrants. All winners will be notified by email only. Contest prize sponsors may also contact winners by email to confirm winnings.
If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable amount of effort has been made to notify the winner of the prize, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the winning prize. If an email returns undeliverable, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the prize.
No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Void where prohibited by law. All decisions of Touchpoint Games are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these contest rules and the final decisions of Touchpoint Games.
All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any federal, state, or local taxes, which may be deemed applicable in such winner’s jurisdiction of residence. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize(s) (or any portion thereof), if applicable.
All prizes distributed to winners are the sole responsibility of the prize donor(s) and contest sponsors. Delivery method is at the sole discretion of the prize donor(s). All prizes will be sent to U.S. participants free of charge.
Touchpoint Games reserves the right to cancel contests at any time for any reason. Touchpoint Games reserves the right to modify the dates and/or terms of contests at any time without prior notice.
Prizes may not be substituted or transferred by any contest/sweepstakes winner and a winner may not receive cash redemption equal to the value of the prize in lieu of the prize. Touchpoint Games reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of equal or comparable value.
Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty. Touchpoint Games is not responsible for replacing prizes as a result of damage prior to, during or after shipping or events beyond the control of Touchpoint Games.
Touchpoint Games is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected, mutilated or incomplete entries.
Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. TOUCHPOINT GAMES RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES, WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Touchpoint Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
In the event a contest is canceled prematurely for any reason, Touchpoint Games will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the prize(s) will not be awarded.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, city, state, and winning entry for promotional purposes.
Contest entry constitutes permission to use winning submissions on Touchpoint Games website, its affiliated websites, and contest sponsor websites without further compensation. Furthermore, entry constitutes permission to archive your winning entries indefinitely on any webpage on this website.
Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of Touchpoint Games.
Contests are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and shall be governed by California law. By participating, entrants agree that California courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to the contest or sweepstakes and agree that Los Angeles, California shall be the venue for the same.
Except where prohibited, each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the contests shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the State of California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded.
Contestants agree that the American Arbitration Association shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to the contests sponsored by Touchpoint Games.
Touchpoint Games, its owners, its staff, its affiliates, its advertisers, and its prize donors are not liable or responsible for:
- any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes.
- any participant’s claim that he/she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light.
- entries that do not follow guidelines.
- entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, late, lost, misdelivered, marked postage-due, or undeliverable.
- any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of contests.
Touchpoint Games, its owners, its staff, its affiliates, and its advertisers are not liable or responsible for:
- donors (sponsors) who do not follow through with delivery of prizes.
- prizes that are lost in the mail, arrive damage, are defective, or have other unforeseen problems.
- substituting another prize in lieu of the original prize.
The contests are strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
We will not sell your address or personal information. Your address is required so that the contest sponsors may send your prize, should you win.