OlyBond500 Insulation Adhesive is a fast-acting, two-component, low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive designed to secure insulation to roof decks. With nearly 3 billion square feet installed, OlyBond500 is the most trusted name in roof insulation adhesives. OlyBond500 is FM approved and is also available in regular and cold weather formulations. It’s the ideal insulation adhesive for new or re-roofing projects.
Features & Benefits
- Odor-free, which is excellent for sensitive areas such as schools, office buildings and hospitals.
- Extremely high wind uplift ratings.
- Compatible with many roof decks, substrates, and cover boards.
OlyBond500 is dispensed in a semi-liquid bead that spreads to several inches before rising 3/4- to 1-inch above the substrate. The board stock is placed into the adhesive and walked into place. A chemical cure takes place in approximately 4 to 8 minutes after application, depending on weather conditions. The adhesive is light pink in color.
Contact the roofing system manufacturer for application details and approvals.
Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature sensitive materials, such as OlyBond500 Canister Adhesives. Revolutionary
Powerblanket foam box heaters provide uniform heat to spray foam adhesives to eliminate those annoying hot and cold spots. Powerblankets are maintenance free and eliminate the hassles and headaches of trying to keep adhesives at critical temperatures during cold weather applications, when you need it most!
Features & Benefits
- Quickly heats materials
- Insulated full-wrap design delivers uniform heat to temperature sensitive adhesives
- Maintains consistent temperatures to prevent waste without scorching or burning
- ETL certified to UL & CSA safety standards
- Runs on standard 120 Volt current and comes with a six-foot power cord
|Cat. No.||Description||Weight (Kg)|
|OB500SS-R||OlyBond500 SpotShot 1,500 ml Cartridge Set||8,6|
|OB5001-BAG||OlyBond500 Bag-in-Box 5 Gallons (Part 1)||24|
|OB5002-RBAG||OlyBond500 Bag-in-Box 5 Gallons (Part 2)||20|
|OB500SSGUN-SU||Manual Stand-up Applicator||4,5|
|OB500SSGUN-SU18V||Power Gun Cordless Applicator||4,5|
|OB500SSMIXTIP-10||Static Mix Tips for all Spot Shot Applicators (10 each)||0,4|
|Cat. No.||Description||Packaging Quantity||Weight (lbs)|